Since 01/10/2016 started international ERASMUS+ KA2 Strategical partnership project "INNOVATIVE TEACHING METHODOLOGY OF HEALTH FRIENDLY NUTRITION DEVELOPMENT AND PRACTICE IN PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION" (HealthEDU) developed under Erasmus+ KA2 programme.
The aim is to educate and form healthy nutrition habits and food provision related positive attitudes of children, parents and educational institution employees, to develop and promote principles of healthy nutrition and healthy lifestyle and awareness in the community, to introduce healthy dishes for children in menu’s of educational institutions and at home.
Project’s main target group
- Children aged 4-10 y. o.
- Pedagogical and administrative personnel in pre-primary and primary education institutions
- Personnel concerned with food preparation, nutrition (nutritionists, cooks, etc.)
- The research and analysis of healthy nutrition related to the National priorities of each partner country, requirements in nutrition system, children’s nutrition, initiatives in the partnership countries
- Educational Events for communities (especially for children) on 22/03 (World Water Day), 07/04 (World Health Day), 16/10 (World Food Day), 08/11 (European Healthy Nutrition Day)
- Post of recipes of Healthy dishes
- Educational trips for children to natural farms and food enterprises
- Competition drawings on nutrition related topics
- Workshops, practical seminars for target group (in national levels)
- International staff training activities for project researchers
- Development of methodical materials of healthy nutrition development and education (for kids, for parents and pedagogues, for cooks)
- Development and approbation of non-formal training program by external evaluator-expert
- Analysis of feedbacks from target groups, participants, external users, public bodies
- Evaluation of activities, processes and results
- Dissemination activities and development of healthy community in social networks
- Exploitation and sustainability
Project period: 01 10 2016 - 30 09 2018
- Public institution VšĮ „eMundus“, Lithuania (Kaunas) – coordinating institution
- Trakai Educational Assistance Authority, Lithuania (Trakai)
- Pixel Association, Italy (Florence)
- Foundation for Development of the Cultural BPOCS, Bulgaria (Sofia)
- Florida Centre de Formacion Sociedad Cooperativa, Spain (Valencia)
- Kayseri Il Milli Egitim Mudurlugu, Turkey (Kayseri)
- European Lab for Educational Technology, Greece (Sparta)
Beneficiaries: 70 pre-primary and primary educational institutions, educational centers for children from partnership countries.
Project reference: 2016-1-LT01-KA201-023196
Project website: http://healthedu.emundus.eu/
Project social network: https://www.facebook.com/healtheducommunity