Erasmus+ KA2 Strategical partnership (Schools): Tradition and Innovation @ Kindergarten
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategical partnership project TIK - Tradition and Innovation @Kindergarten
VšĮ "eMundus" is an official partner of the project. At least 5 kindergartens from Lithuania will be involved as benefiaciaries-associated partners and will participate in the project activities.
- Fundația EuroEd (Romania)
- Ayuntamiento de Guadassuar (Spain)
- Xano Channel Asociación para el desarrollo comunitario (Spain)
- USR Toscana (Italy)
- Pixel Associazione (Italy)
2017 11 01 – 2019 10 31
- Improvement of pre-school pupils basic and transversal competences through the use of traditional tales that are part of the local territory and their comprehension and communication through innovative audio-visual based approaches and tools.
- Promotion of a multidisciplinary and holistic approach to pre-primary education based on references to be made to historical, cultural, geographical and artistic issues in the presentation of the traditional tales and local cultural heritage of the children.
- Promotion from Early childhood education and care of a learner-centered pedagogical approach where each single student involved in the project - supported by their teachers and the project experts - will find his/her own way to understand, interpret and comment traditional and locally rooted traditional tales.