MathE - Improve Math Skills in Higher Education
"MathE - Improve Math Skills in Higher Education"
The project aims at:
- Promote tools to allow students to learn and practice math outside/inside the classroom whenever they wish to and at their individual pace.
- Support students and lecturers to bring TEL approaches into daily learning / teaching practice.
- Conception and integration of digital media in the teaching / learning dynamics.
- Engagement of teachers and students, deepening their knowledge of Mathematics.
- Promotion of debate between teachers and student.
- Main subjects in the project: Mathematics, Natural Sciences and literacy.
Project period: 2018 09 01 - 2021 02 28
Programe: Erasmus+ Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Strategic Partnerships for school education
- INSTITUTO POLITECNICO DE BRAGANCA (Portugal) - coordinating institution
- UNIVERSITATEA TEHNICA GHEORGHE ASACHI DIN IASI (Romania)
- FUNDATIA EUROED (Romania)
- KAUNO TECHNOLOGIJOS UNIVERSITETAS (Lithuania)
- LIMERICK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (Ireland)
- PIXEL - ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE (Italy)
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI GENOVA (Italy)
Public intitution"eMundus" is associated partner.
Project reference: 2018-1-PT01-KA203-047361
Project website: mathe.pixel-online.org