VšĮ "eMundus" is associated partner in Erasmus+ KA2 project "Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment Support" (YEES). Project is coordinated by Spanish institution IES Sant Vicent Ferrer.
The aim of the project is:
- Foster cooperation between the Vocational Education Systems and the world of work
- Promote the inclusion of youngsters in the labour market in an effective way using social media and crowdsourcing based tools.
The project web site is available at http://yees.pixel-online.org/.
The main outcomes:
- Guides for teachers and trainers for the use of Social Media
- A MOOC based training course entitled Social Media for New Jobs” dedicated to:
- Personal Digital Identity
- Digital Identity for Companies
- Monitoring of Changes in the Labour Market
- A crowdsourcing platform to cooperatively develop an enterprise brand image