Parsifal, the Legends Researcher
The European project "Parsifal, the Legends Researcher" is coordinated by project applicant and scientific coordinator CKZiU based in Sosnowiec (Poland) and administrative coordinator Pixel Association.
The aim of the Parsifal project is to promote the use of ICT to allow students to improve literacy through an aware knowledge of the cultural heritage surrounding them, at the same time carrying out a comparative analysis with the cultural heritage of other European areas.
Project period: 2018 10 01 - 2020 09 30
Programe: Erasmus+ Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Strategic Partnerships for school education
- Centrum Kształcenia Zawodowego i Ustawicznego (Poland)
- Zinev Art Technologies (Bulgaria)
- Kaunas Jono ir Petro Vileišiai school (Lithuania)
- Istituto Istruzione Superiore Eugenio Montale (Italy)
- Pixel Associazione (Ital)
- Fundația EuroEd (Romania)
Public institution „eMundus“ is associated partner of the project, responsible for the wider dissemination of the project to the target groups - schools (teachers and 6-10 grade students).
Project reference: 2018-1-PL01-KA201-050865
Project website: parsifal.pixel-online.org