"CLIL for STEAM" - Integrated subject and language teaching in science
"CLIL" - Integrated Subject and Language Teaching - is a response to the need for many schools to reinforce the teaching of foreign languages and mathematics and science.
On November 11, 2019, the two-year "CLIL for STEAM" (CLIL4S) International Erasmus + Strategic Partnership for Intelligent Products project was launched. Trakai Vytautas Magnus Gymnasium is the partner institution of the project in Lithuania. "eMundus" joined the project at the beginning of December as an associate partner, which aims at wider dissemination of the project and its results, dissemination of information in Lithuanian and European schools.
During the "CLIL4S" project, subject matter experts will develop methodological materials to help teachers interested in integrated subject and language learning to develop their own teaching tools for integrated learning. The project also aims to create a community of exchanging good practices where teachers can exchange their own teaching tools and tips for teaching a foreign language subject.
Project period: 2019 11 01 - 2021 10 31
Programe: Erasmus+ Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Strategic Partnerships for school education
- Szkola Podstawowa nr 5 im. Janusza Kusocinskiego w Swidniku (Poland) - coordinating institution
- Fundatia EUROED (Romania)
- Trakai Vytautas Magnus Gymnasium (Lithuania)
- LIMERICK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (Ireland)
- UNIVERSITA TELEMATICA DEGLI STUDI IUL (Italy)
- Pixel - Associazione Culturale (Italy) - administrating institution
- ISTITUTO D'ISTRUZIONE SUPERIORE "E. MONTALE - NUOVO IPC" (Italy)
Project reference: 2019-1-PL01-KA201-065027
Project website: clil4steam.pixel-online.org