Tiramisu - First Aid Improve Survival
As an associate partner, "eMundus" has joined the international project TIRAMISU - First Aid Improve Survival, where 7 institutions from 4 European countries - Italy, Poland, Lithuania and Romania - will work together to create an attractive learning course on first aid skills. The project partnership is made up of institutions that complement each other's experience and knowledge: the Italian coordinating institution is a consortium of 40 schools, 2 universities (Romania and Italy), 3 schools (Lithuania, Poland and Romania) and the Italian project management association.
Official partner of the project in Lithuania - Vaižgantas Progymnasium of Kaunas University of Technology.
The project started on October 1st, 2019. and will last for two years. It will develop several tools:
- e-learning course on the structure of the human body for 14-18 year olds to know the importance of first aid;
- first aid kit;
- interactive hands-on decision-making learning program that will allow students to test and practice their knowledge of first aid in adolescent life situations.
The preparation of such training material is very useful for Lithuania - the electronic resources created will be available to all Lithuanian schools and will be available on the Internet in Lithuanian. The materials will be prepared by researchers from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Genoa in Italy and Grigor T. Popo University of Pharmacy and Medicine in Romania, which will be adapted to the students in collaboration with teachers from schools in Italy, Poland, Lithuania and Romania. Lithuania will be represented by Vaižgantas progymnasium of Kaunas University of Technology and several associate partners.
Project period: 2019 10 01 - 2022 03 31
- Universita degli studi di Genova (Italy)
- Fundatia EUROED (Romania)
- Vaižgantas Progymnasium of Kaunas University of Technology (Lithuania)
- Szkola Podstawowa nr 5 im. Janusza Kusocinskiego w Swidniku (Poland)
- Universitatea de Medicină și Farmacie “Grigore T. Popa” (Romania)
- Pixel - Associazione culturale (Italy)
Programe: Erasmus+ Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Strategic Partnerships for school education
Project reference: 2019-1-IT02-KA201-062319
Project website: tiramisu.pixel-online.org