Erasmus+ KA2 Good practice exchange project - Code Your Future
From the 1st of September, 2019, eMundus as a partner has joined the Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership Good Practice Exchange project "Code Your Future".
The aim of the project is to raise the digital literacy competences of primary school teachers (educators) and to improve the skills of applying information and communication technologies (ICT), to provide the basics of robotics and programming.
The project will last until 2021. Four training courses in robotics and programming are provided to educators in partner institutions during the spring and spring. The project partners will share experiences in applied programming training in elementary school, discussing the systems, applications and solutions they have applied, the challenges they face, while learning basic robotics and programming skills.
Project period: 01 10 2018 - 30 09 2021
Programe: Erasmus+ Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Strategic Partnerships for school education
- Kayseri İl Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü (Turkey) - Coordinating Authority
- Public Institution "eMundus" (Lithuania)
- Associazione Let's Keep Learning Onlus (Italy)
- Colegiul National de Informatica Matei Basarab (Romania)
- Barbara Anaokulu (Turkey)
- Mustafa Özdal Anaokulu (Turkey)
- Inercia Digital SL (Spain)
Project number: 2018-1-TR01-KA201-059502
Project's website: codeyourfuture.eu